With the Create your Emoticons service you can create your own personalized Emoticons. This service allows you to create Emoticons with a webcam or from a stored image. Two buttons are available, here is a step by step explanation of how to use them:
Create your Emoticons from a Webcam:
1. Click the Make your Emoticons from your webcam button.
2. Choose your webcam source. If your webcam is correctly installed, you will be able to localize it in the drop down menu. You should see your face in the box above the drop down menu.
3. Click the Record button.
4. The countdown will start so you can take a few seconds to prepare yourself. When the countdown is over, the recording session has started, so act as funny as you can!
5. Click the Stop button. The wizard will now be processing the recorded images of your Emoticon.
6. Validate the Emoticon. Once the wizard has stopped processing, you will see a preview of your Emoticon. If you like it, validate it. If not, click the red x and go back to the beginning.
Find it in the top part of the Emoticons section of your Iminent Minibar.
Ceate your Emoticons from an Image:
1. Click on the "Make an Emoticon from an image" button.
2. Choose the image you want to "emoticonize".
3. On the right side, adjust the part of the image you want to emoticonize using zoom in and zoom out and the mouse to crop it.
4. Validate the creation by clicking on the "emoticonize" button.
That’s it! You will now find your creation in the Emoticon section of your Iminent Minibar.
Creating your own Video Winks
With the Make your Video Winks service you can create your own personalized Video Winks. This service allows you to create Video Winks with a webcam or from an existing video. Two buttons are available, click on them and follow the step by step wizard on how to create Video Winks!
Make your Video Wink from a webcam:
1. Click on the "Create a Video Wink with the webcam" button in your Video Wink drop down menu.
2. Select your default webcam and click on "Record".
3. Preview the Video Wink, cut the beginning and the end if you need to, and then hit "Upload".
4. Add a title for your Video Wink and then click "Next".
5. That’s it! You can now find your creation in the "My Favorites" section of the Video Winks.
Create your Video Wink from an existing video:
1. Click on the "Create a Video Wink from a video" button in your Video Wink drop down menu.
2. Select an existing video and click "Next".
3. Select the part of your video that you would like to include in your Video Wink and click on "Upload".
4. Preview the Video Wink, add a title and then click on "Next".
5. That’s it! You can now find your creation in the "My Favorites" section of Video Winks.
Iminent is compatible with : Windows Xp, Vista, 7 & Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8 or higher. Learn more
Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, Yahoo and other properties whose names may appear on our site or within Iminent or Imbooster and its associated elements are trademarks of their respective owners. The use of these tradenames is purely informative and exemplary – it does not connote sponsorship, authorization, or endorsement of Sien SA.